American Express released the Blue Delta Skymiles Card back in September of 2017. Since then this no fee card has had a bonus of 10,000 SkyMiles. Now American Express, Delta, and Lyft have teamed up to launch a promotion with a better bonus. Let’s Look at the details.
- Earn 10,000 Bonus Miles after you spend $500 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Additionally, earn up to $50 in statement credits on Lyft purchases charged to your Card within the first 6 months AND
- 2 miles per dollar spent on Lyft rides within the first 6 months.
Offer expires 10/18/18.
The Blue Delta Skymiles card earns Skymiles the following ways:
- 2 miles per dollar spent at U.S. restaurants.
- 2 miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta.
- 1 mile per dollar spent on all other eligible purchases
The following perks are available to Blue Delta Skymiles card holders:
- No annual fee
- 20 percent savings in the form of a statement credit on all eligible in-flight purchases when flying with Delta
- Amex Offers
- Get a Taste of Travel with #DeltaAmexBlue Contest. Details for the contest can be found here.
This card normally comes with only a 10,000 mile sign up bonus. Now you can do a little better, especially if you use Lyft. You get a $50 credit and 2X SkyMiles on Lyft rides for 6 months. Still not a great bonus, but if you were thinking of getting the card, now there’s one more reason ti do so. The card has no annual fee and also earns 2X Skymiles at US restaurants.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.