New 65K Bonus for Chase United MileagePlus Explorer
Chase if offering an increased bonus of 65,000 miles for the United MileagePlus Explorer credit card. You need to spend a total of $10,000 within six months to earn the full bonus. Let’s check the details.
Earn up to 65,000 bonus miles:
- 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
- Plus, an additional 25,000 bonus miles after you spend $10,000 total in purchases in the first 6 months your account is open
$0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. Offer ends 1/9/20.
- Earn 2X miles on tickets purchased from United
- Earn 2x miles on dining and hotels
- Better saver award availability – for cardholders only
- Free first checked bag for the cardholder when the flight is purchased with the card.
- Priority boarding (Group 2)
- Two United Club passes each year
- Waived PQD requirement up to Platinum status when you spend $25,000 on your card each calendar year
- $100 Global Entry or $85 TSA PreCheck credit
- 25% off United in-flight purchases, including Wi-Fi, food and beverages
- No foreign transaction fees
- More Info
A good offer, but you need to spend a total of $10K in order to get the whole 65,000 miles. You do get 6 months to complete that spending though. This gets close to the best ever offer we have seen for this credit card.
Keep in mind that the Chase 5/24 rule does apply here, so not many people will be eligible to apply. But if you are under 5 cards in the last 24 months, then it could be a good opportunity to earn some United MileagePlus miles plus gain access to some perks while flying United.
HT: Doctor of Credit