Here are a few notable news items and articles that caught my eye this week. If you are new to this, I post this list every Sunday for a little light reading in case you missed something!
- Due to the merger American is divesting 52 slots at Reagan National (DCA) and 17 slots at LaGuardia (LGA).
- Rocketmiles is offering 3,000 bonus United Miles for first-time customers making their first booking. Take a look.
- Find some motivation from those on their deathbed. Read my thoughts on 37 Things Dying People Say They Regret.
- Gary from View From The Wing debunked part of MileValue’s post about award space on Delta to Asia.
- Target is offering one year free of Experian credit monitoring to all customers. This seems to be open to everyone even if you didn’t shop at Target during the breach. Register with Target directly here.
- The Wandering Aramean wrote about a Star Alliance expansion at Tokyo’s Haneda Airport. This is exciting because Haneda is much closer to Tokyo and more convenient than Narita.
- MJ On Travel elaborated on some recent announced “enhancements” to Delta’s transcon service from JFK.
- Finally if you missed it, we continued our beginner’s series with a primer on how your FICO credit score is calculated!
This coming week I will continue my review of the Norwegian Pearl and move forward with the beginner’s series by looking at different loyalty programs. If you have any questions or comments please leave them below. I love encouragement as well! Thanks!