There’s a new AccorHotels promotion that can earn you a bonus of up to 6,000 points with three stays. Let’s check the details.
The more you stay, the more you earn Receive up to 6,000 Rewards Points.
- First stay of two nights or more = 500 Rewards Points
- Second stay of two nights or more = 2,500 Rewards Points
- Third stay of two nights or more = 3,000 Rewards Points
- Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme members must register for the offer (between 06/02/2018 and 06/03/2018)
- The offer is only valid once per member for three stays each of two nights or more
- Stays must be booked between 06/02/2018 and 06/03/2018 and completed between 20/02/2018 and 02/09/2018 in a Le Club AccorHotels participating hotel (Sofitel, MGallery, Pullman, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter, Adagio, ibis, ibis Styles and Adagio Access).
- This offer allows Le Club AccorHotels members to earn a maximum of 6,000 Rewards points
- This Rewards points bonus will be awarded in addition to the Rewards points and Status points a member usually earns on booking an eligible stay in accordance with the general terms and conditions of the Le Club AccorHotels programme.
- Stays that are paid for partially or fully with Rewards points or with one or more Le Club AccorHotels Rewards vouchers will not be eligible to benefit from this offer, nor will they count towards offers requiring multiple stays to earn points.
- 2,000 Rewards points are equivalent to €40. Rewards points are converted into euros.
With this AccorHotels promotion you will earn 6,000 points after completing three stays of at least two nights each between February 6th and March 6th. AccorHotels loyalty program is pretty straight forwards, so the bonus will be equal to a total of €120 or €40 per stay.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.