New Amex Offer, Earn up to 20X Extra Points with Air Canada
Check your American Express credit cards for an offer that can earn you up to 15,000 or 20,000 points for Air Canada purchases. Let’s check the details.
- Get 15,000 additional Membership Rewards points (or $150 statement credit) one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $750+ in one or more eligible transactions online at aircanada.com by 12/18/2019.
- Get 20,000 additional Membership Rewards points (or $200 statement credit) one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $1,000+ in one or more eligible transactions online at aircanada.com by 12/18/2019.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Air Canada® through the U.S. website edition (aircanada.com/us/en), U.S. Phone Reservations, and Air Canada mobile+ app.
- All purchases must be charged in USD to qualify.
- Excludes gift cards, group bookings, hotels, car rentals, and Air Canada Vacations packages.
- Not valid for purchases through Air Canada Cargo, Air Canada Jetz, partner sites, agents, affiliates and third parties that link to/from aircanada.com.
We have seen this offer in the past. This time there four different versions, to for statement credit and two for bonus points. Make sure to check your cards and add them if you think you might take advantage of the offers. If you have it on your American Express credit card, then you can earn an extra 5X for booking direct, which can get you a total of 25x if you spend exactly $750 or $1,000.