$10 Amazon Coupon for First Time App Users
Amazon is offering a $10 coupon for those who use the Amazon App for the first time. Let’s check the offer.
Get $10 Amazon coupon for you first sign-in to the Amazon app. You need to make a purchase of $20 in order to get the discount. Offer expires on July 31, 2018.
Promotion Page (our affiliate link)
- Offer expires at 23:59 p.m. (PT) July 31, 2018.
- Offer only applies to customers signing into the Amazon mobile shopping app for the first time.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional code. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional code.
- Once promotion code is received it can be applied on app only.
- Promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) August 31, 2018.
- Offer only applies to an order including at least $20 of products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
You need to be a first time user of the Amazon app, so not everyone will qualify. Could be worth checking the promo link to see if you qualify if you;re not sure whether you’ve used the app before. Offer expires on July 31, 2018 and you need to use the coupon on a $20 app purchase of products sold by Amazon.com by August 31, 2018.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.