Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Save 25% at Amazon When You Use Chase Ultimate Rewards
Amazon has extended a promotion for Chase credit card holders. You can save as much as 25% when you use at least one Ultimate Rewards points.
Redeem Your Chase Ultimate Rewards Points at Amazon.com. $15 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page if you spend at least $60 on eligible products. Offer is valid until June 15, 2018 or until 6,666 promotion codes have been used.
How to use Offer
- Add eligible products to your shopping cart.
- Under “Payment method” select your eligible Chase card and redeem Ultimate Rewards points for at least a portion of your order.
- Enter the promo code URHOLIDAY in the box provided on the checkout page, then click “Apply.”
- $15 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.
The following Chase credit cards with Chase Ultimate Rewards are eligible for Shop with Points at Amazon.com:
- Chase Freedom
- Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Chase Sapphire
- Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- Ink Bold
- Ink Business Preferred
- Ink Cash
- Ink Classic
- Ink Plus
- Chase Corporate Flex
- J.P. Morgan Palladium
- J.P. Morgan Reserve
- J.P. Morgan Select
- Coupon is only valid on items shipped and sold by Amazon
- Products sold by third parties are not eligible
- Must link eligible Chase card and use at least one Ultimate Rewards point
- Offer is valid until June 15, 2018 or until 6,666 promotion codes have been used.
Using Ultimate Rewards to shop at Amazon is not a good idea but for this promotion you can use just one point to get the discount. These offers are targeted and usually you will not be eligible if you’ve done them recently. Worth checking if it works for you.
HT: Frequent Miler
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.