Earn Additional American Airlines Miles with Every Hyatt Place/House Stay
American Airlines and Hyatt have a new promotion that can earn you extra miles on top of the points you regularly earn at Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotels. Let’s look at the details of this American Airlines Hyatt promo.
Reward yourself with 1,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles per qualifying stay at any Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotel around the world. Enjoy hotels thoughtfully designed around you—with spacious rooms, free Wi-Fi and more—plus earn additional AAdvantage® miles to get to your dream vacation faster.
Simply register by April 30, and complete your stay between February 20 and June 30, 2018.
Here’s how it works:
- You must be both a World of Hyatt and an AAdvantage® member to participate. (Not a member of World of Hyatt? Join and then register).
- Register by April 30, 2018, with your World of Hyatt and AAdvantage® membership numbers.
- Stay at a Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotel and check out between February 20 and June 30, 2018.
- When you check in:
Choose miles: Earn 1,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles + the standard 500 AAdvantage® miles for your stay.
Choose points: Earn 1,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles + World of Hyatt Base Points for your eligible spend.
- Members must register for the promotion between February 20, 2018 and April 30, 2018 and provide both membership numbers to participate.
- Eligible stays under this promotion must have a checkout date from February 20, 2018 through June 30, 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
- You will receive 1,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles for each eligible stay at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House properties during the Promotion Period.
- World of Hyatt will automatically track eligible stays when you provide your World of Hyatt membership number at check-in.
- For the purpose of this promotion, an “eligible stay” is defined as any stay where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay.
- Only the room occupied by the Member will count toward this promotion.
- Back-to-back stays within one 24-hour period at a single participating hotel are considered one stay.
A nice promo that can earn you some extra miles. It can also be stacked with this Hyatt promo that gives you an extra 500 points per stay. Clearly, this American Airlines Hyatt promo will make you book a Hyatt, but it’s worth registering for if you have planned stays coming up.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.