Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
American Express Business Gold Card Now Has a 50K Bonus
The Amex Business Gold card was revamped and released last week. While earning on the card was improved with 4X categories, the lack of a signup bonus was a letdown. But that has now changed and you can earn 50,000 Membership Rewards points when you get the new card.
Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in qualifying purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
$295 Annual Fee (not waived)
Apply Here (my referral)
Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 categories where your business spent the most each billing cycle from the list below.
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
(online, TV, radio)
- U.S. purchases made directly from select technology providers of computer hardware,
software, and cloud solutions
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases at restaurants
- U.S. purchases for shipping
4X points applies to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year Then earn 1 point per dollar.
- Get 25% points back after you use Pay With Points for all or part of a flight booked with American Express Travel if the flight is either on your selected qualifying airline or First or Business class, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.
- Pay Over Time feature. Gives you the option to carry a balance with interest on purchases of $100 or more.
This bonus is not the best we have seen, but it’s still a good offer. Plus the card will give you 4X on two categories that you use most from airfare, restaurants, gas stations and more.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.