American Express Business Gold Card Now Has a 50K Bonus
The Amex Business Gold card was revamped and released last week. While earning on the card was improved with 4X categories, the lack of a signup bonus was a letdown. But that has now changed and you can earn 50,000 Membership Rewards points when you get the new card.
Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in qualifying purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
$295 Annual Fee (not waived)
Apply Here (my referral)
Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 categories where your business spent the most each billing cycle from the list below.
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
(online, TV, radio)
- U.S. purchases made directly from select technology providers of computer hardware,
software, and cloud solutions
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases at restaurants
- U.S. purchases for shipping
4X points applies to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year Then earn 1 point per dollar.
- Get 25% points back after you use Pay With Points for all or part of a flight booked with American Express Travel if the flight is either on your selected qualifying airline or First or Business class, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.
- Pay Over Time feature. Gives you the option to carry a balance with interest on purchases of $100 or more.
This bonus is not the best we have seen, but it’s still a good offer. Plus the card will give you 4X on two categories that you use most from airfare, restaurants, gas stations and more.