Amex Everyday Offer
American Express is once again targeting some people with the best offer we have seen on the Amex Everyday card. You can get a $0 balance transfer fee and an extended 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. It has shown for some people while using a clean browser.
If you are not targeted for this offer you may be able to refer yourself to recreate a similar offer using the refer a friend bonus and standard welcome offer. Be aware that American Express has been cracking down on bonus chasers and there is sometimes no warning before denying you the bonus.
- Earn 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after making $2,000 in purchases in the first 3 months.
- $0 balance transfer fee and an extended 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers.
- $0 balance transfer fees on balance transfers made within the first 60 days of account opening
- 2x points at US supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases.
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Make 20 or more purchases with your Card in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases
- No Annual Fee
This is one of the highest bonuses on the Amex Everyday card and a really good offer for those looking for credit cards with 0% interest. You get 0% APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, plus there’s no fee for balance transfers made within the first 60 days.
Let us know if you’re able to get the offer to show up.
HT: Doctor of Credit