Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Amex Offers Roundup
American Express has released some new Amex Offers today and among them there’s two that could be moneymakers. Let’s take a look.
Saks Fifth Avenue Offer
Get a one-time $75 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $350+ in one or more transactions in-store at Saks Fifth Avenue or online at saks.com by 5/15/2017. #AmexSaks
- Offer expires 5/15/2017
- Not valid at outlet locations (in-store and online).
- Excludes restaurants located within the store, Online Bill Pay for Saks Credit and corporate gift cards.
- Not valid on saks.com purchases shipped outside of the US.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 5/15/2017
- See full terms
Nike Gift Cards Offer
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50+ on E-Gift Cards in one or more transactions online at Giftcards.Nike.com by 6/5/2017.
- Offer expires 6/5/2017
- Offer valid only for electronic gift card purchases made at giftcards.nike.com.
- Excludes purchases made through links for other Nike.com, Nike or third party sites.
- Excludes purchases made via mobile app.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 6/5/2017
Hampton by Hilton/Hilton Garden Inn Offer
Get a 1X $35 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $175+ on room rate & room charges, when you pay for your stay at Hampton by Hilton or Hilton Garden Inn (HGI) from 4/17/2017 to 7/7/2017. #AmexHamptonHGI
- Reservations for Hampton by Hilton™ must be made online at hampton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667.
- Reservations for Hilton Garden Inn® must be made online at hiltongardeninn.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-877-782-9444.
- Offer only valid at Hampton by Hilton™ and Hilton Garden Inn® in the US & US Territories.
- Excludes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts™, Canopy by Hilton™, Curio – A Collection by Hilton™, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Tapestry Collection by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Tru by Hilton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™, Home2 Suites by Hilton™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™.
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- See full terms
1800 Flowers Offer
Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50+ in one or more transactions online at 1800flowers.com by 6/30/2017.
- Valid online only. Not valid in-store.
- Valid only on US website.
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases.
- Offer valid at 1800flowers.com, fanniemay.com, cheryls.com, thepopcornfactory.com, 1800baskets.com, fruitbouquets.com, harrylondon.com, harryanddavid.com, wolfermans.com, stockyards.com, and celebrations.com.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 6/30/2017
The Saks Fifth Ave and Nike offers could be money makers, so hurry and add them to all your cards before they’re gone.
You can purchase Saks gift cards for about 21.4% off and you can sell them for 82% or more. You can also buy Nike gift cards for 20% off and then sell them for 82%. Just keep in mind that rates might drop.
Also keep in mind the Hilton offer in case you have any bookings coming up. This Amex Offer gets you 20% off.
Saks and Nike are the best offers today so add them quickly. If you are trying to figure out more about Amex Offers, how to automate loading them to your cards or just about anything else, see: Maximizing Amex Offers: Linking, Automating, Tracking & Scaling Up for Maximum Savings & Profit!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.