Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Amex Offers Air France
I noticed a new interesting Amex Offer this morning on some of my cards. You can get over 20% off on Air France flights.
Get 20,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $1000+ in one or more eligible transactions online at airfrance.us or via the Air France mobile app by 4/14/2017.
- Valid online at airfrance.us or via the Air France mobile app
- Not valid on purchases made by phone or at physical locations such as airports, local sale offices, and lounges
- $1000+ spending can be done in one or more eligible transactions
- Excludes hotel bookings and car rentals when purchased separately from airline ticket/package.
- Offer not valid for group airline reservations, prepaid airport parking, or any purchases made through 3rd party/affiliated links on airfrance.us.
- Purchases or transfers of Flying Blue miles do not qualify for the offer.
- Expires 4/14/2017
How to Load
This offer is targeted and can only be loaded via the American Express website. I was targeted for this offer on my personal Platinum and Gold Business cards.
This is a great discount on Air France flights if you’re paying cash. The discount comes in the form of Membership Rewards, so for most people 20,000 points will be worth at least $300.
Make sure you compare prices with OTAs just in case.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.