Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join the MtM Community!
Amex Offers Air France
I noticed a new interesting Amex Offer this morning on some of my cards. You can get over 20% off on Air France flights.
Get 20,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $1000+ in one or more eligible transactions online at airfrance.us or via the Air France mobile app by 4/14/2017.
- Valid online at airfrance.us or via the Air France mobile app
- Not valid on purchases made by phone or at physical locations such as airports, local sale offices, and lounges
- $1000+ spending can be done in one or more eligible transactions
- Excludes hotel bookings and car rentals when purchased separately from airline ticket/package.
- Offer not valid for group airline reservations, prepaid airport parking, or any purchases made through 3rd party/affiliated links on airfrance.us.
- Purchases or transfers of Flying Blue miles do not qualify for the offer.
- Expires 4/14/2017
How to Load
This offer is targeted and can only be loaded via the American Express website. I was targeted for this offer on my personal Platinum and Gold Business cards.
This is a great discount on Air France flights if you’re paying cash. The discount comes in the form of Membership Rewards, so for most people 20,000 points will be worth at least $300.
Make sure you compare prices with OTAs just in case.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.