50% Off Groceries & 20% Off Lowe’s with New Amex Offers
Two new Amex Offers were released today. You can save 50% on groceries and 20% at Lowe’s The latter is a highly targeted offer, so hopefully some of you will have it.
Lowe’s Amex Offer
Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $250 or more in-store at Lowe’s by 12/31/2018.
- Valid in-store only.
- Valid at participating locations in US.
- Excludes corporate gift card purchases.
- Excludes phone orders.
Shipt Amex Offer
Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $99+ in one or more transactions online at shipt.com by 2/12/2019.
- Valid online only.
- Includes purchases via merchant mobile app.
Two good offers, especially the Lowe’s one. It is highly targeted, but check your cards and hopefully you have it in the same account as one of the two other Lowe’s offers that are still available.
- New Amex Offers for Business Cards: Save 10% at Staples, Lowe’s, Dell & ExxonMobil
- Targeted Amex Offers: Save 13% at Home Improvement, Home Furnishing, or Department Stores
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.