Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Amex Platinum 100K Offer
American Express has a 100K Membership Rewards offer for the personal Platinum card. However this offer is not public but only targeted to some people through CardMatch. We saw the same bonus pop up back in November and more people are seeing it once again.
Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
The offer is showing for some people when searching for matched offers through CardMatch. Make sure you also click ‘All Matches’ on left hand menu, if only ‘Pre-Qualified’ offers are showing.
->>>> Check CardMatch for the 100K Offer <<<<-
The bonus of 100,000 Membership Rewards points is one of the best bonuses we see on this card and it’s obviously a great opportunity for those who haven’t had the card in the past.
This offer include the lifetime restriction that we usually see on Amex cards.
100K points are worth over $1,500 for most people and you get lots of extra perks. Lounge access, $200 Uber credits and $200 airline fee credit more than make up for the $550 annual fee, which is not waived.
I would suggest to strictly avoid any MS if you get the offer and you apply. Read Caution: You Should Be Careful with Amex Bonuses, Clawbacks Could Happen Even If you Don’t MS.
The card was upgraded last year, with added benefits, a metal design and an increased annual fee of $550. A $200 annual Uber credit was on of the main additions. Now you can also get free additional Gold Cards, which is great for Amex Offers.
Here’s a list of what this card offers:
- 5X MR points on airfare booked directly with airlines or through Amex Travel
- 5X MR points on eligible hotels booked on amextravel.com
- 1X MR points on all other purchases
- 200 in annual Uber savings
- $200 airline fee credit
- Fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Precheck: Receive one Global Entry ($100) statement credit or one TSA Precheck ($85) statement credit
- Access to over 1,000+ airport lounges, including The Centurion lounge, Delta Sky Clubs, Airspace Lounges and Priority Pass Select membership
- SPG Gold status (also give you Marriott Gold status)
- Hilton Gold status
- Unlimited Boingo internet access
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
This is one of the best offers you’ll see on this card, aside from the rare 150K offers that we haven’t seen in a while. If you’re not able to get the 100K offer, you’re stuck with the public 60K bonus.
Let me know if you’re successful.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.