AT&T Business Amex Offer, Get 10K Points When You Spend $175
Check your American Express business credit cards for a new Amex Offer that can save you up to $200 on your AT&T bill. Let’s look at the details.
Get 10,000 additional Membership Rewards points (or $100 statement credit) by using your enrolled Card to make a single payment of $175+ towards your AT&T Wireless for Business bill directly with AT&T by 6/8/2019. Limit 20,000 Membership Rewards points (or $200 statement credit). See terms for exclusions.
- Offer valid for wireless bill pay for AT&T AutoPay and one-time payment only.
- In order to be eligible for the offer, you must enroll your Card and use that Card to pay your wireless bill or other service charges online directly with AT&T at att.com/smallbusiness or through the AT&T app.
- Your payments must be in the amount of $175 or more in a single transaction and completed by 6/1/2019.
- Purchases for equipment or prepaid, U-verse, web hosting, or wireless services that do not appear on your AT&T wireless bill are excluded from this offer.
- Payments by phone, at retail locations or via third parties do not qualify.
- Limit of 20,000 additional Membership Rewards points per Card Member.
It’s a targeted offer that’s showing up on business cards only. In the past it has also worked on personal accounts, so it’s worth a try.