It's Amazon Prime Day! Check out our curated Prime Day 2018 MASTER THREAD of Deals!
Bank of America Amtrak Card has an Increased 30K Signup Bonus
Bank of America Amtrak Guest Rewards World Mastercard has an increased signup bonus available that will give you 50% more points than the usual bonus. Let’s take a look.
Get 30,000 bonus points after you make $1,000 or more in purchases on your new card within 90 days of account opening. That’s enough points to redeem for a trip to many of our over 500 destinations across the country.
- Earn 3 Amtrak Guest Rewards points per $1 spent with Amtrak
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on other qualifying travel purchases
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- To welcome you to your new card, you’ll also receive a Complimentary Companion Coupon, One-Class Upgrade and Single-Visit Station Lounge Pass for access to ClubAcela, Amtrak Metropolitan LoungeSM or First class lounges upon account opening
- Get a 5% Amtrak Guest Rewards point rebate when you book your Amtrak redemption travel
- $79 annual fee
The normal bonus for this card in 20,000 Amtrak points so this offer gives you 50% more points. If you’re thinking about this card, then this is the time to apply because we rarely see this increased offer.
If you’ve ever taken Amtrak or looked up their prices, I’m sure you’ve noticed that they are pretty expensive when paying in cash. But their points are pretty valuable and you can regularly get 2.5 cents per points and even close to 3 cpp.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.