Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Get 75K Miles with Barclays AAdvantage Aviator Business Card
Barclays has a business version of the AAdvantage Aviator credit card. The card now has the best offer we have seen. Let’s look at the details.
Earn up to 75,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles
- Earn 65,000 miles after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days.
- Earn 10,000 miles when a purchase is made on an employee card.
Annual fee of $95 is not waived.
- First checked bag free for the primary cardmember and up to 4 companions
- Earn 2X miles for every one dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1X miles on all other purchases
- 10% of your redeemed miles back (10,000 miles maximum per calendar year)
- Earn $3,000 Elite Qualifying Dollars (“EQDs”) after spending $25,000 in Net Purchases
- $100 American Airlines Flight Discount (the “Flight Discount”) after you spend $30,000 or more in Purchases on your Account during your cardmembership year
- No foreign transaction fees
You must be at least 18 years of age. This offer is available only to applicants who are residents of the United States, with the exception of Puerto Rico and the US territories.
Existing cardmembers, existing accounts, and previous cardmembers with accounts closed in the past 24 months may not be eligible for this offer.
This is the best bonus we have seen on this card. The previous highest offer was only 60,000 miles. This is also a business card, so it doesn’t report to your personal credit report. You need to pay the annual fee of $95.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.