Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Earn 70K Miles with Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard
Barclays is offering an increased bonus on the Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard. This is the highest offer we have seen, but Hawaiian miles also had a devaluation recently.
Receive up to 70,000 bonus miles!
- Earn 60,000 after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days
- Plus, earn an additional 10,000 miles after a purchase is made on an employee card
The card has a $99 annual fee which is not waived the first year.
- Receive a one-time 50% OFF COMPANION DISCOUNT for roundtrip coach travel between Hawaii and North America
- Earn 3X miles on eligible purchases made directly from Hawaiian Airlines
- Earn 2X on gas, dinning and office supply store purchase
- Earn 1X miles on all other purchases
- Enjoy a COMPLIMENTARY CHECKED BAG for the primary cardmember when you use your card to purchase tickets directly from Hawaiian Airlines
- Earn 20,000 bonus miles with $50,000-$99,999 in annual purchases, OR 40,000 bonus miles with $100,000 or more in annual purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
This is the best bonus we have seen for the Barclays Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard, but it’s worth keeping in mind that these miles were recently devalued.
You need to spend $1,000 and make one purchase with an employee card to get the full bonus. You also need to pay the $99 annual fee.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.