It's Amazon Prime Day! Check out our curated Prime Day 2018 MASTER THREAD of Deals!
Get 3 Free Nights or More with Barclays Wyndham Rewards Card
Barclays is again offering an increased bonus for the Wyndham Rewards credit card. This is a limited time offer that we see occasionally and it’s worth waiting for, if you’re planning to get the Barclays Wyndham Rewards Card. Let’s take a look at the offers.
- Earn 30,000 bonus points after your first purchase with the Barclays Wyndham Rewards Card
- Earn an additional 15,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 on purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
- Earn 5 points per $1 spent on eligible purchases for every participating Wyndham hotel stay
- Get PLATINUM! Automatically receive a Wyndham Rewards PLATINUM Membership and enjoy these new perks
- Earn 6,000 bonus points annually after your account anniversary every year
- No foreign transaction fees
- $75 annual fee
Apply here (direct link).
Back in 2015, Wyndham changed their Rewards program. Now it will cost you a flat rate of 15,000 points per night anywhere. That means that the annual fee card can get you three night at some of their best properties. That’s probably one of the best sign up bonuses out there for hotel cards.
The no fee card requires less spending and it will save you $75. But you’re losing out on two award nights. If you’re thinking of Wyndham, then you should definitely look at the 45,000 bonus.
The annual fee card also gives Platinum status. That gives you Total Rewards Platinum which then gives you a complimentary 2-night stay in the Beach Towers at Atlantis. You still have to pay resort fees and housekeeping fees, but it’s a great side benefit nonetheless.
Now you can also redeem points at La Quinta properties (transfer 1:1), so you can actually get free nights for less that 15,000 points per night.
If you’ve been waiting for an increased offer on the Barclays Wyndham Rewards Card, then this is as good as it gets. You can get 3 nights at some of their best properties and also free nights at Atlantis through Platinum status. All of that for a $75 fee.
Also read Mark’s post on why this card is undervalued.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.