Bed Bath & Beyond Gift Card Deal
Bed Bath & Beyond will be running a generous promotion during Black Friday weekend with a rebate on Visa and Mastercard Gift Cards. Let’s take a look.
Get a $25 Bed Bath & Beyond Gift Card with the purchase of a $200 Visa or Mastercard Gift Card.
- Valid: 11/24/17–11/27/17
- Limit 2 per household
Need to Know
- As far as I know, this rebate has not yet been advertised by Bed Bath & Beyond, but it can be found on their “November Offers” rebate sheet.
- These $200 cards have a $6.95 fee, meaning you will profit $18.05 plus any rewards earned on your credit card.
- Visa gift cards sold by Bed Bath & Beyond are generally issued by Sunrise Bank with the PIN being the last four digits of the card number by default.
- These cards have been known to work at Walmart and various other stores.
- Rebate comes in the form of a $25 Bed Bath & Beyond Gift Card
For more information on liquidating, see: How To Liquidate Prepaid Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
Last year they offered the same rebate around the same time, but it came in the form of a Visa Card. But even this year, the offer is very good, especially is you often shop at Bed Bath & Beyond, since you can get face value from the rebate. Even if you don’t have to make any purchases at Bed Bath & Beyond, you should be able to sell the $25 gift card for at least $21, which gives you a great discount on Visa Gift Cards.
HT: Doctor of Credit