Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
$300 Chase Checking Account Bonus
Enjoy $300 bonus as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus Checking account and set up direct deposit. This special offer expires on 4/16/17. You can open the account online or print a coupon and open it in branch.
To receive the bonus:
- Open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking account, which is subject to approval
- Deposit $25 or more at account opening AND
- Have your direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening.
After you have completed all the above requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
- Soft pull
- Not available to to existing Chase checking customers or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance
- You can receive only one new checking account related bonus each calendar year and only one bonus per account.
- Expires on 4/16/17
- Available nationwide
- Up to $500 in credit card funding (set cash advance limit to $0)
- Must keep account open for 6 months
- Requires a valid U.S. taxpayer ID
- Offer Page
Chase Premier Plus Checking account has a monthly service fee of $25. However, you have a few options to have it waived:
- Keep an average daily balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
- Have automatic payments to your qualifying linked Chase mortgage from your Chase account. Payments set up through Online Bill Pay do not qualify. Mortgages must be in good standing and be first mortgages with servicing retained by Chase
- Also fee free for active duty and veterans.
This is a great bonus with easy requirements. You just need a direct deposit of any amount.
Chase offers the same bonus of $300 for their Total Checking account which can be kept fee free with only $1,500 balance instead of $15,000 required for the Premier Plus Checking account. But you are still able to downgrade this account to the Total Checking account after receving bonus. Chase usually waives the fee the first two months and you can also ask them to waive a monthly fee at least once.
However this bonus is the best option for those that don’t have a Chase location nearby since it can be opened online.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.