Get $200 Bonus & $100 Referrals with Chase Disney No Fee Card
The Chase Disney no fee credit card has an new $200 signup bonus that’s available through referral links. There’s also an increased $100 referral bonus available. Let’s take a look.
- Earn a $200 Statement Credit after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening with the Disney® Visa® Card.
- No Annual Fee
- This product is not available to either current cardmembers of this credit card, or previous cardmembers of this credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months.
- The Chase Disney Card does not under Chase’s 5/24 rule even if you have been targeted.
- Earn 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars on all card purchases.
- There are no limits to the number of Rewards Dollars you can earn.
- 10% off select dining locations most days at the Disneyland® and Walt Disney World® Resorts.
- 10% off select Disney and Star Wars purchases at Disney Store and shopDisney.com.
Some people can also earn referral bonuses for inviting others to apply for the card. You can earn a $100 Disney Gift Card for each person that you refer who completes the minimum spending requirement. There’s a limit of 5 referrals.
If you have a referral you can post it in the comments.
Mark’s Referral Bonus
This card is better suited for Disney fans with a couple of extra perks. The bonus is OK but not really worth wasting a hard pull for most people. If you wan’t the card then it does get better if you can apply through a friend’s or family member’s referral link, since they also get a $100 Disney Gift Card. Otherwise use a referral link from one of our readers.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.