It's Amazon Prime Day! Check out our curated Prime Day 2018 MASTER THREAD of Deals!
Get $200 Bonus & $100 Referrals with Chase Disney No Fee Card
The Chase Disney no fee credit card has an new $200 signup bonus that’s available through referral links. There’s also an increased $100 referral bonus available. Let’s take a look.
- Earn a $200 Statement Credit after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening with the Disney® Visa® Card.
- No Annual Fee
- This product is not available to either current cardmembers of this credit card, or previous cardmembers of this credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months.
- The Chase Disney Card does not under Chase’s 5/24 rule even if you have been targeted.
- Earn 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars on all card purchases.
- There are no limits to the number of Rewards Dollars you can earn.
- 10% off select dining locations most days at the Disneyland® and Walt Disney World® Resorts.
- 10% off select Disney and Star Wars purchases at Disney Store and shopDisney.com.
Some people can also earn referral bonuses for inviting others to apply for the card. You can earn a $100 Disney Gift Card for each person that you refer who completes the minimum spending requirement. There’s a limit of 5 referrals.
If you have a referral you can post it in the comments.
Here is Mark’s Referral Bonus
This card is better suited for Disney fans with a couple of extra perks. The bonus is OK but not really worth wasting a hard pull for most people. If you wan’t the card then it does get better if you can apply through a friend’s or family member’s referral link, since they also get a $100 Disney Gift Card. Otherwise use a referral link from one of our readers.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.