Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
New Chase Marriott Business 75K Offer and Waived Annual Fee
Chase has released a new 75K offer on their Marriott Rewards® Premier Business credit card and it waiving the annual fee for the first year. Let’s take a look.
- Receive 75,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from your account opening with your Marriott Rewards Premier Business credit card.
- $99 annual fee is waived the first year
- Earn 5X at Marriott properties
- Earn 2X on airfare, car rentals, restaurants, office supplies, internet, cable and on phone services.
- Earn 1X everywhere else.
- 15 credits toward your next Elite membership level after account approval and every year after account anniversary, giving you guaranteed Silver Elite status every year.
- Get a free night in a category 1-5 property each year on your anniversary.
- No foreign transaction fees.
As always, “This bonus offer is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.”
Should You Apply?
If you are looking to earn some more Marriott points then this is probably the best options for most people. The Marriott Rewards® Premier Business credit card doesn’t fall under the 5/24 rule.
There’s been a 100K bonus on this card previously, but more recently the bonus was at 80K and the annual fee wasn’t waived. This current bonus with 5K less points and no annual fee for the first year should be a better option, since you’re savings $99.
While Marriott points aren’t the most valuable currency, for many this will be an attractive offer considering the bonus and the fact that it doesn’t fall under the 5/24 rule. The same offer is also available on the personal card, but 5/24 rule applies.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.