It's Amazon Prime Day! Check out our curated Prime Day 2018 Master Thread of Deals!
Not a Prime Member? 30 Day Prime Free Trial
Earn 10X at ShopRite with Chase Pay
Chase has a new promotion for ShopRite that can earn you a total of 10% back when you use your Sapphire, Freedom or Freedom Unlimited cards.
Use Chase Pay® with your Chase Freedom, Freedom Unlimited or Sapphire card at ShopRite or shoprite.com and earn up to a total of 10% cash back up to $400 maximum in purchases. This offer is valid January 1st to February 4th.
See promo pages:
- Need to activate 5% bonus categories for Chase Freedom. You will earn an extra 5% through this promotion.
- That’s 8.5% more than the 1.5% you always earn on purchases with Freedom Unlimited
- That’s 9 extra points in addition to the 1 point you always earn with Chase Sapphire
- Valid January 1st to February 4th.
- Bonus cash back will post to your account within a week of the transaction posting
A good offer from Chase, just keep in mind that this is a total of 10X, and includes whatever you would regularly earn at ShopRite with each card. It’s probably best to wait for any gift card deals at ShopRite to maximize the offer.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.