Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Best Ever 80,000 Bonus for Chase Sapphire Preferred Card!
This Offer Is No Longer Available
Chase has a new public offer for the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card. This card falls under the 5/24 restriction (5/24 Guide), but if you’re eligible you can now get a highest ever 80,000 signup bonus. Currently, several other Chase cards have all time high bonuses including the Chase Ink Cash with a $500 bonus! Click here for details and our full review of the card.
- Earn up to 80,000 Bonus Points
- 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Plus earn an additional 30,000 bonus points after you spend $20,000 on purchases within your first year of account opening.
$0 intro annual fee for the first year, after that $95.
- Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants- from airfare and hotels to fine dining and cafés.Same page link to Offer Details
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Read our full review of this card here.
Click here to learn more
This is the best offer we have seen for the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card. But the card falls under 5/24 rule so not everyone will be eligible even though the bonus is public. The offer requires large spending, a total of $20,000 within your first year, so make sure you can handle it. The 5,000 bonus for adding an authorized user is not mention on this offer, but it’s possible that it still applies.
The bonus is worth $1,000 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards. But it could be even better if you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card or transfer points to travel partners.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.