CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select Card Bonus Offer
CitiBusiness / AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard has a different offer availabe for 50,000 AA miles bonus plus a statement credit. Let’s take a look at the offer.
For a limited-time: Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening Plus new cardmembers can earn up to $100 in statement credits on eligible American Airlines purchases in the first 12 months of account opening.
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on select business categories including gas stations
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- First checked bag free on domestic American Airlines itineraries
- Group 1 Boarding on American Airlines domestic flights
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
The card has a $95 annual fee that is waived the first year.
24 Month Rule
This card is not available if the business already has a CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select®World MasterCard® card. Bonus miles not available if you have had any CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage®card opened or closed in the past 24 months.
As with most Citi cards, this application does have the 24 month language as stated above.
This offer is slightly different from the 60K offer that is still available for the Business card. Deciding which offer to apply for will only depend on your valuation of AAdvantage miles. If 10,000 AA miles are more valuable to you than $100, then go for the 60K offer.
The same offers are also available for the personal cards.
HT: Doctor of Credit