Daily Getaways Are Back, Starting on April 9th
It’s that time of year again for the annual Daily Getaways offers. This year’s deals will run April 9-May 9. Offers range from up to 250,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points, 130,000 IHG Rewards Club points, and discounts on VIP passes to theme parks like SeaWorld and Universal Studios Orlando and Hollywood. You can see all the offers here.
Week 1 Offers
- $139 Universal Express™ Ticket w/admission QTY: 250
- $265 for 55,000 Choice Privileges Points QTY: 800
- $144 for 28,000 Choice Privileges Points QTY: 1571
- $205 for 42,000 Choice Privileges Points QTY: 1048
- $80 for 14,000 Choice Privileges Points QTY: 3143
- $50 for 8,500 IHG® Rewards Club points QTY: 2250
- $89 for 15,000 IHG® Rewards Club points QTY: 2210
- $149 for 25,000 IHG® Rewards Club points QTY: 999
- $290 for 50,000 IHG® Rewards Club points QTY: 1255
- $580 for 100,00 IHG® Rewards Club points QTY: 1000
- $749 for 130,000 IHG® Rewards Club points QTY: 2000
- $160 Discovery Cove® Dolphin Swim Package QTY: 200
- $50 Any SeaWorld® Single Day Ticket QTY: 1658
- $75 Florida 2-Park Ticket QTY: 894
- $750 President’s Club Membership QTY: 20
- $30 One-Day Car Rental QTY: 800
We see these promotion come around annually and there’s usually something in there for lots of people. In the first week you can purchase Choice Privileges Points for as little as 0.48 cents each or IHG® Rewards Club points for 0.575 cents. Not great deals but could be useful. There’s also discounted tickets and $30 car rentals.
What do you have your eye on?
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.