Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Here’s a round up of deals that I came across over the last few days that many of you might find valuable.
- 100% Bonus When You Purchase IHG Points. Buy 5,000+ IHG Rewards Club points now and you’ll receive a 100% bonus. Offer ends on February 17. Points will be purchased at a price of 0.575 cpp.
- IHG Promo, Stay Once in Next 90 Days, Get 5,000 Points. A nice targeted offer from IHG. Check for an email titled “5,000 bonus points when you stay again”. Award stays don’t qualify for the offer. (HT: reddit)
- eBay’s Gift Card Deals: Discounts on Gift Cards + Earn 5X! Some new gift cards have been added to the list such as Southwest, Lowe’s AMC etc. Read about the recent cash advance fees with SVM before purchasing.
- Frontier Fare Sale, Starting At Just $20 One-Way. Most fares need to be booked by tomorrow, February 15th, and you must fly by March 15th 2017. 3 day advance purchase required. Keep in mind that extras will cost you with Frontier so read about their fees before booking. (HT: Danny Deal Guru)
- $5 for a $10 Target eGiftCard On Groupon. Targeted offer, but check if you’re able to purchase. These usually go quick. (HT: Frequent Miler)
- A roundup of Valentine’s Day deals. Lots of offers for free food.
- 25% Off Today at LivingSocial. Must use promo code VALENTINE to get 25% off you next purchase. Max discount is $20. Today only.
- 20% Off Today at Groupon. Must use promo code GIFTNOW to get 20% off. 1 unit per transaction, 2 total number of uses. Max discount is $50.
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.