HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Here’s a round up of deals that I came across over the last few days that many of you might find valuable.
- 24 hour flash sale! Kohl’s over 15% off at CardCash. Keep in mind that you also get 5X if you pay with a Chase Ink Plus or Ink Cash card and pay through PayPal. It will not code as 5X if you pay directly.
- Earn up to $500 When You Open a New Citi Checking Account. There’s actually two bonuses, one for $500 and the other $300. For the $500 bonus you must keep $50K in the account for 60 days. For the $300 bonus you must keep $15K in the account for 60 days and complete a DD or debit purchase of at least $250. See offer here.
- $75 Bonus When You Test Drive A Lexus (Targeted). This is probably the best test drive bonus out there, but it’s only available to those who received an offer. (Danny Deal Guru has the details).
- Ebates Triple Cash back Week. Ebates is offering triple cash back on some merchants for a week. You’ll get triple cash back at Staples, JCPenney, Kohl’s etc. Still compare rates to make sure you’re getting the most cashback. See all merchants here.
- Undercover Tourist, Spend $150 or more, get $30 back. Get a one-time $30 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $150+ in one or more transactions online at undercovertourist.com by 5/31/2017. Use #AmexUCT to sync on Twitter.
- Save At Big Lots with Coupon and Amex Offer. There’s a coupon that can save you $10 off your purchase of $50, $20 off $100, $40 off $200, or $100 off $500. There’s also a targeted Amex Offer for $10 or 1,000 MR points on a $50 purchase. Both offers are available in-store and online. Coupon Expires on 3/4 and the Amex Offer is available till 4/30.
- Up to 30% Off Till 3/2 at Groupon. Must use promo code OFF to get $5 off $20, $10 off $40, $15 off $60 or $30 off $100. 1 unit per transaction, 3 total number of uses. Ebates and BeFrugal are offering 6%.
Enjoy the rest of your day!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.