Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Discounted Gift Cards on eBay
There’s a new batch of discounted gift cards that came out on eBay this morning from sellers such as PPDG and SVM.
Gift Cards Available
These are the discounted gift cards that you can purchase on eBay. Some of these were added today and some others have been up since last week.
- $100 ExxonMobil Gas Gift Card For Only $93
- $100 Groupon Gift Card for only $90
- $100 Lowe’s Gift Card for only $91
- Get a $100 Cabela’s Gift Card for only $85
- $100 Hotels.com Gift Card For Only $90
- $100 CVS Gift Card For Only $90
- Get a $100 Under Armour Gift Card for only $90
- Buy a $25 Papa John’s Gift Card for only $21
- Buy a (2) $25 Applebee’s Gift Card Buy and Save $10
- Get a $100 Celebrity Cruises Gift Card for only $80
- Buy a $25 iHOP Gift Card and Get an additional $5 code
- Buy a $60 Jiffy Lube Gift Card and Get a $15 code
How to Maximize
Previously these gift card would be more profitable, when sold by PPDG. You could earn 5X Ultimate Rewards on top of the discount. But that changed in the last few days, and you can read more about it here.
Now that Chase Ink Plus/Cash credit cards are no longer an option, you should probably just use any card that you’re working on a minimum spend requirement, or cards such as AT&T Access More or Amex Blue Business. It’s also possible to still earn 5X if you have an old Ink Bold MC. You can read more about these options on mark’s post, How to Approach Gift Card Purchases in This Sad New World.
With the recent changes for PPDG purchases where you no longer earn 5X UR points, these deals are not as good as they used to be just a few days ago. But you could still get nice discounts for personal use and some credit card rewards.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.