Make an Easy $25 with Your Discover Card
Discover sent out an offer by email to some cardholders with an easy way to make $25. All you need to do is pay two phone bills. Let’s look at the details.
Use Discover® for recurring mobile phone carrier charges to get a $25 statement credit. Here’s what to you have to do:
- Contact your mobile phone carrier
- Add your Discover® card as the primary payment for recurring charges
- After using Discover to pay two consecutive recurring charges by 04/30/2019, you get a $25 statement credit within 1-2 billing periods.
- To qualify for a one-time $25 statement credit, by 04/30/2019, you must enroll your mobile carrier in recurring charges and have at least two consecutive payments billed on your Discover card.
- By timely performing this action, you will receive a $25 statement credit 1-2 billing cycles after 04/30/2019.
- Mobile phone carriers include, but are not limited to, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon.
Just add you Discover card to your mobile phone carrier account and once you pay two two consecutive bills, you’ll get $25. The offer seems targeted to just those who receive an email directly, since the card number is mentioned in the terms.
Did you receive the offer?