Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Make an Easy $25 with Your Discover Card
Discover sent out an offer by email to some cardholders with an easy way to make $25. All you need to do is pay two phone bills. Let’s look at the details.
Use Discover® for recurring mobile phone carrier charges to get a $25 statement credit. Here’s what to you have to do:
- Contact your mobile phone carrier
- Add your Discover® card as the primary payment for recurring charges
- After using Discover to pay two consecutive recurring charges by 04/30/2019, you get a $25 statement credit within 1-2 billing periods.
- To qualify for a one-time $25 statement credit, by 04/30/2019, you must enroll your mobile carrier in recurring charges and have at least two consecutive payments billed on your Discover card.
- By timely performing this action, you will receive a $25 statement credit 1-2 billing cycles after 04/30/2019.
- Mobile phone carriers include, but are not limited to, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon.
Just add you Discover card to your mobile phone carrier account and once you pay two two consecutive bills, you’ll get $25. The offer seems targeted to just those who receive an email directly, since the card number is mentioned in the terms.
Did you receive the offer?
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.