Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Hurry! Get a Free Mini Pizza Delivered Today Only
Today is National Deep Dish Pizza Day. To celebrate, DoorDash and BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse have teamed up together to give away 30,000 Mini Pepperoni or Cheese Deep Dish Pizzas.
Use code DEEPDISH at DoorDash to order a deep dish cheese pizza or mini deep dish pepperoni pizza from BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse during your local store’s hours. Plus, get FREE delivery on all BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse orders $10 or more from April 6 to April 12, no code needed.
$7 Off Your First Order
If you do not have a DoorDash account, you can sign up through my referral to get $7 on your first order of $10 or more.
- Offer valid for up to one (1) mini deep dish cheese pizza or mini deep dish pepperoni pizza per order, valued up to $13.75 each, from participating BJ’s Restaurants and Brewhouse locations.
- Supplies limited to 30,000 pizzas and may vary by restaurant.
- Offer only valid on BJ’s orders placed on 4/5/18 between 9am to 9pm local time.
- Surge fees, small order fees, taxes, and gratuity may still apply to the order.
- No minimum subtotal required.
- Guests must have a valid DoorDash account with a valid form of accepted payment on file.
- Valid only on DoorDash.com or on the DoorDash app, and within DoorDash’s delivery zones in the United States.
“Free” or “pizza” are two of my favorite words. Put them together and you have a sure winner. Don’t forget to also grab your $7 off $10 Door Dash new member promo.
Happy National Deep Dish Pizza Day!!!
HT: Jared in the Miles to Memories Facebook Group
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.