Earn Marriott Bonvoy Points with Hertz Rentals
Marriott has a promotion that can earn you up to 2,000 points for Hertz car rentals. Let’s check the details.
Get discounts on the base rental price, plus you can earn up to 2,000 points by renting a car through the Marriott/Hertz exclusive partnership.
Offer valid on rentals of two or more days at participating airport and off airport locations in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Australia and New Zealand. You must complete pickup by December 31, 2019.
- Discount applies to pay later base rate, which includes time and mileage charges only.
- Taxes, tax reimbursement, age differential charges, fees, surcharges and optional service charges, such as refueling, are not included.
- Offer valid on rentals of two or more days at participating airport and off airport locations in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Australia and New Zealand.
- Advance reservations required. CDP# 154080, PC# 204918 and Marriott Bonvoy number must be included in the reservation.
- Offer not valid and rate change or additional fees may apply in the event of reservation modification, early/late vehicle return or if not returning vehicle to renting location.
- Rentals of one day earn 500 points.
- Must complete pickup by December 31, 2019.
Not worth going out and booking a rental just for the points. But earning extra points for something you might do anyway is pretty nice. Needs to be a two day rental in order to get the 2,000 Marriott points.
Thanks to Bethany at Bougiemiles for the tip.