More Cheap Miles Opportunities with Wall Street Journal Subscription
Earlier today we posted about an opportunity to get cheap United miles when buying a subscription to The Wall Street Journal. Now American Airlines, Southwest and Alaska are offering a promotion as well.
Get a 12-week subscription for $12 to The Wall Street Journal and earn:
- 2,200 miles through American Airlines AAdvantage eShopping
- 1,600 points through Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping
- 1,6000 miles through Alaska Mileage Plan Shopping
- Extra miles will be issued based on an eligible Member’s purchase of a
subscription to The Wall Street Journal, starting with one (1) twelve week trial subscription for $12.00.
- The trial subscription purchase must be made between September 26, 2018 at 12:01am Eastern Time through 11:59 pm Eastern Time on September 30, 2018 and must remain active (i.e., may not be cancelled) for at least 45 days.
- There are no refunds of the $12.00 trial subscription fee.
- Offer is limited to one (1) trial subscription per account number.
With this promotion you can buy miles for less than 0.55 cents each. Even better if you were already looking to purchase a Wall Street Journal subscription. It makes sense to go after the miles that better work for you, regardless of how many you earn.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.