Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Say What!?! Ebates Can Now Earn Membership Rewards Points!
Ebates has partnered with American Express to offer a great new way to earn Membership Rewards points. The new earning option shows up for those who sign up for a new account but I would think that it will be an option for everyone. You can see it at this link, but open it in incognito, or without logging in. This option is currently only available for new Ebates members that sign up through that link. They’re also offering a 1,500 Membership Rewards points signup bonus.
- Only new members can choose to receive Membership Rewards points at this time.
- Card Members will only accrue Membership Rewards® points in their Ebates account instead of Cash Back for qualifying shopping activities determined by Ebates.
- Ebates typically will transfer accumulated Membership Rewards points from the Ebates account to the Membership Rewards program account in accordance with Ebates’ current payment schedule.
- Ebates reserves the right to modify the payment schedule at any time.
- The minimum number of points that will be transferred is 500 Membership Rewards points.
- Read full terms
This is awesome news. Being able to earn Membership Rewards instead of cashback is a big plus for many people. Membership Rewards have an average value of at least 1.6 cents each, so this is a big boost for savvy users. Hopefully they roll this option out to everyone soon.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.