It's Amazon Prime Day! Check out our curated Prime Day 2018 MASTER THREAD of Deals!
eBay Bucks 10 Percent Offer
eBay is offering 10% in eBay Bucks to targeted members with a cap of $100 per transaction and $500 per quarter.
10% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item of $50 or more
- The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on August 2, 2016, and ends at 11:59PM PT on August 3, 2016.
- Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer.
- Valid on multiple qualifying purchases made within the promotion time period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the email to activate.
- *Qualifying purchase excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors (including Parts & Accessories).
- Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period.
- Purchases must be completed during the Promotion period and paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends.
eBay has a number of gift card sales going on right now. Among the most interesting to me are:
- $60 Kohl’s gift card for $50 – Limit 5
- $100 Lowe’s gift for $92 – Limit 4
- $100 Gamestop gift card for $90 – Limit 4
- $100 Southwest gift card for $92 – Limit 4
- $50 JCPenney gift card for $40 – Limit 5
The Lowe’s, Gamestop, Southwest and JCP gift cards are all sold by PayPal Digital gifts and should earn 5X Ultimate Rewards if you pay with a Chase Ink via PayPal. Also, use a portal to save even more!
10% back on eBay purchases is a big deal and is as good as it gets. I think you will find some great gift card deals for both resale and for personal use. Additionally, if you were looking to buy something on eBay now might be the time given the very generous rebate.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.