eBay: Earn 8% in eBay Bucks, Plus $10 Discount with Mastercard [Targeted]
eBay has two promotions going on. One will earn you 8% back in eBay Bucks on most purchases, while the other will get you a $10 discount if you have a Mastercard gift card.
8% in eBay Bucks
With this eBay Bucks Offer, you can get 8% back on every qualifying purchase. The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on December 12, 2018 and ends at 11:59PM PT on December 14, 2018. (HT: Danny the Deal Guru)
- Qualifying purchase or items listed for sale excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.
- Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period.
Use a Mastercard card at checkout and use promo code MASTERCARD to get $10 off $30. (HT: Doctor of Credit)
- This Coupon is a $10 discount off a minimum purchase of $30 valid from 8:00 AM PT on December 11, 2018 until 11:59 PM PT on December 20, 2018.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com.
- Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles and Real Estate categories.
- Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last.
- Max one-time use.
Two good offers that you can stack together for some pretty good savings on eBay. Hopefully you can get some of your shopping done at a discount if you are targeted. The eBay Bucks promotion runs until the 14th, while the Mastercard one until the 20th.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.