Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
eBay Flash Sale
eBay has another flash sale today through 6PM PST, giving $15 off of a single $75+ purchase.
How to Redeem
- Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
- Pay for your item with PayPal by 6PM PST Pacific Time on September 21, 2017.
- Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PSAVE15NOW
- The Coupon is a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $75 or more
- Valid until 6PM PST on September 21, 2017.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com.
- Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.
- Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last.
- Only eBay members registered with a registration address located in U.S. or Canada and paying with PayPal are eligible for the Coupon.
You can find the full terms here.
How to Maximize
This discount is good on almost everything on eBay. Gift cards are excluded, but almost everything else can be purchased. This should stack with 1% eBay Bucks and cashback portals. TopCashBack is offering 2% on eBay purchases. Also use a credit card that earns you at least 2% back.
Sooner Rather Than Later
This is a nice discount, if you have any purchases planned. In the past flash sales have reached their capacity before the published expiration time, although that hasn’t been the case with the last few. Either way, it is generally a good idea to buy sooner rather than later if you have an idea of what you want.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.