Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
eBay Flash Sale
Through 3PM today, eBay is running a flash sale giving $15 off of a single $75+ purchase. This should stack with portal cashback and eBay Bucks as well.
How to Redeem
- Shop for eligible items.
- Pay for your item with PayPal.
- Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CRUISEN2SUMMER.
- The Coupon is for a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $75, valid until 3:00 PM PT on June 30, 2016.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com.
- Eligible items exclude Coins & Paper Money, eBay Gift Cards, and Real Estate.
- Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last.
- Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount.
You can find the full terms of the promotion here.
How to Maximize
This discount is good on almost everything on eBay including merchant gift cards. While there isn’t a great selection of discounted gift cards right now, I’m sure many of you will be able to find something given the overall discount. You can also use iConsumer for even more cashback.
Sooner Rather Than Later
In the past flash sales have reached their capacity before the published expiration time, however the past few haven’t had that issue. Either way, I will personally be buying soon rather than waiting until later in the afternoon just in case the code reaches its redemption limit.
What are you going to buy or what did you buy? Let us know in the comments!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.