Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
eBay Flash Sale
Through 9PM Pacific today, eBay is running a flash sale giving $15 off of a single $75+ purchase. This should stack with portal cashback and eBay Bucks. (As long as what you are purchasing qualifies for those things.) BeFrugal is offering 1.6% cashback today as well.
How to Redeem
- Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
- Pay for your item with PayPal by 9PM Pacific Time on December 28, 2016
- Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CDECFLASHSAVE
Note: The deal wasn’t supposed to start until 2PM Pacific, however I have purchased something and confirmed the discount is working as of 12:55PM Pacific.
- The Coupon is for a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $75, valid until 9PM PT on December 28, 2016.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com.
- Eligible items exclude items in the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.
- Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last.
- Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account, registered with an address located in the United States or Canada, can receive the discount.
You can find the full details of the flash sale along with the terms here.
How to Maximize
This discount is good on almost everything on eBay. Gift cards are excluded, but almost everything else can be purchased. eBay has some very good deals today due to the holiday weekend and don’t forget you should earn 2% in eBay Bucks plus 1.6% through BeFrugal on eligible items.
Sooner Rather Than Later
In the past flash sales have reached their capacity before the published expiration time, although that hasn’t been the case with the last few. Either way, it is generally a good idea to buy sooner rather than later if you have an idea of what you want.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.