Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Great Offer From Fidelity! Get $200 Bonus When You Deposit $200
Update: The offer is likely dead. The link no longer shows the $200 bonus and there’s a data point from a physical location as well.
Fidelity Investments has a very generous offer for a bonus of $200. The offer is available nationwide and can be done online.
Open a spending account + investing account and we’ll match your first deposit up to $200 so you can spend today while saving for tomorrow.
In order to receive the cash bonus, you must open and fund a new eligible Fidelity Brokerage Account and Fidelity Cash Management account on or after 6/21/18. Deposits of $50 to $99 may receive $50, deposits of $100 to $149 may receive $100, deposits of $150 to $199 may receive $150, and deposits of $200 or more may receive $200.
- New accounts must be funded within 60 days
- Funding must come from an external, non-Fidelity source via any standard monetary transfer method (a standard Transfer of Assets form, check, electronic funds transfer, ADM deposit, etc.).
- Account holders must maintain the minimum qualifying account balance (minus any losses related to trading or market volatility, or margin debit balances) at Fidelity for at least nine months from the date on which the bonus award is credited to the account, or Fidelity may charge the account the cost of the bonus award.
- In addition, account holders must not use qualifying deposits to purchase insurance or annuity products offered or distributed by Fidelity within 60 days of receiving a bonus award, or Fidelity may charge the account the cost of the bonus award.
- Customers must register at https://communications.fidelity.com/pi/start-your-stack/?ccsource=offer.
- Soft credit pull
- Accounts have no fees
- No expiration date
This Fidelity $200 bonus is a great offer and it doesn’t require you to actually invest. You just need to fund your account with $200 within 60 days. You have to keep the money in there for nine months, but there’s no fees. Easy way to double your money.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.