It's Amazon Prime Day! Check out our curated Prime Day 2018 MASTER THREAD of Deals!
First National Bank TravElite Amex Card
First National Bank has sweetened the offer for their TravElite American Express which is now publicly available with a good bonus and great benefits for a no-fee card.
Earn 25,000 points to redeem for a $250 statement credit, when you spend $2,500 in the first 3 billing cycles.
Card Details & Benefits
- 3x points per $1 spent on travel purchases
- 1.5x points per $1 spent on everyday purchases
- $100 Global Entry Credit – Save time and bypass the lines for TSA screening and customs at select U.S. airports if approved. Pay your Global Entry application fee and receive the full $100 back as a statement credit.
- $100 Travel Discretionary Fund – Enroll your TravElite Card with Premium Concierge and receive up to $100 in statement credits yearly to use for baggage, fees, airport lounge access, on-board food and beverage and more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- No Annual Fee
- Offer Page
The bonus on this card comes in the form of 25,000 points. Points can be redeemed at 1 cent a piece for statement credit so that will give you a $250 sign-up bonus. There’s no travel partners, so you can use points to book flights or purchase are gift cards and merchandise, again at 1 cent a piece.
Besides the sign up bonus there’s a lot of extras here that we rarely see in a no-fee card. You get $100 in statement credits yearly for baggage, fees, airport lounge access, on-board food and beverage and more. This alone makes it a no-brainer to keep the card long term. You also receive $100 Global Entry Credit and no foreign transaction fees.
This card probably has some of the best perks for a no-fee card and it’s definitely worth it if you aren’t going after bigger bonuses on other cards. You’ll get $350-$450 value in total out of it in the first year and then a yearly $100 in statement credits after that.
Let us know what you think.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.