First National Bank TravElite Amex Card
First National Bank has sweetened the offer for their TravElite American Express which is now publicly available with a good bonus and great benefits for a no-fee card.
Earn 25,000 points to redeem for a $250 statement credit, when you spend $2,500 in the first 3 billing cycles.
Card Details & Benefits
- 3x points per $1 spent on travel purchases
- 1.5x points per $1 spent on everyday purchases
- $100 Global Entry Credit – Save time and bypass the lines for TSA screening and customs at select U.S. airports if approved. Pay your Global Entry application fee and receive the full $100 back as a statement credit.
- $100 Travel Discretionary Fund – Enroll your TravElite Card with Premium Concierge and receive up to $100 in statement credits yearly to use for baggage, fees, airport lounge access, on-board food and beverage and more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- No Annual Fee
- Offer Page
The bonus on this card comes in the form of 25,000 points. Points can be redeemed at 1 cent a piece for statement credit so that will give you a $250 sign-up bonus. There’s no travel partners, so you can use points to book flights or purchase are gift cards and merchandise, again at 1 cent a piece.
Besides the sign up bonus there’s a lot of extras here that we rarely see in a no-fee card. You get $100 in statement credits yearly for baggage, fees, airport lounge access, on-board food and beverage and more. This alone makes it a no-brainer to keep the card long term. You also receive $100 Global Entry Credit and no foreign transaction fees.
This card probably has some of the best perks for a no-fee card and it’s definitely worth it if you aren’t going after bigger bonuses on other cards. You’ll get $350-$450 value in total out of it in the first year and then a yearly $100 in statement credits after that.
Let us know what you think.
HT: Doctor of Credit