Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Free Gift For Setting Up A Baby Registry on Amazon
Amazon has brought back their baby registry promo which offers some substantial discounts plus a free welcome gift. You can save up to 10% for non Amazon Prime members and 15% if you have Amazon Prime. If you don’t have Prime you may want to partake in their free trial before doing this to get the increased savings and gift.
Detail On The Offer
When you sign up for a baby registry on Amazon you can get the following:
Link to Offer – Affiliate Link
- 10% or 15% off remaining items in your registry
- Discount on an order of up to $5,000.
- Must be items sold and shipped from Amazon.
- You will be eligible for the discount 60 days prior to the child’s indicated arrival date.
- There is a 14 day waiting period once signing up to be eligible.
- Prime members can get an extra perk – a free gift box
- You need to make at least $10 in purchases from your registry to get the box.
- Only while supplies last.
- From reading people’s comments in DoC’s article it seems like the box comes with a small toy, bottle, wipes, pacifier, and a swaddle blanket. Although each box could be different.
A pretty cool promo if you have a baby on the way or know someone who does. Be sure to price check the items before purchasing to make sure you are not paying more for a free gift even with the 15% discount.
Hat Tip – Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.