Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Gift Cards Deals at Giant, Stop&Shop, Safeway & ShopRite
Several supermarkets have new gift card promotions that will save you money on groceries or just give you a profit through instant discounts. Let’s take a look.
Save $15 on your grocery purchase when you buy $250 in Visa® Gift Cards ($15 minimum grocery spend required) Exp: 07/06/2019.
- Offer redeemed when you present your Card at checkout and will be applied to your grocery order before taxes and after all other coupons and savings are applied.
- Grocery order calculation excludes gift cards, alcohol, tobacco and any other purchase prohibited by law.
- Offer can only be redeemed once.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Check your Safeway app for the following offer (possibly available on the website as well): Clip the coupon for $10 instant discount when you purchase $100 or more in Visa Gift Cards.
- Limit 1 per household
- Expires 6/29/19
- Visa gift card is issued by MetaBank
HT: Doctor of Credit
- Save $10 on your next shopping order when you purchase $100 or more in The Home Depot gift cards with your Price Plus club card 6/30 to 7/6/2019.
- Voucher valid 7/7-13.
- Excludes ShopRite gift cards.
- Must be one transaction.
- Limit one per customer.
- Coupon prints at register and must be presented to redeem $10 on your next shopping order at your local ShopRite store from 7/7-13.
- Minimum purchase of $10 required at time of redemption (excludes prescription medications, gift cards, postage stamp sales, milk, cigarettes, fuel, tobacco products, and alcoholic beverages or any other items prohibited by law).
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.