Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
New Hertz Amex Offer
There’s a new targeted Amex Offer that can save you 10% on Hertz rentals till the end of the year. You can stack this offer with 5% OPEN discount. Let’s take a look at the details.
Get 10% back as a statement credit every time you use your enrolled Card to spend at participating Hertz Corporate Owned locations in the US by 12/31/2017. For all participating locations see www.hertzcorplocations.com.
- Must first add offer to your Business Card from American Express OPEN and then use that same Card to redeem.
- Offer valid only for vehicle rentals made directly with participating US Hertz Corporate Owned locations. Visit www.hertzcorplocations.com for a list of all participating locations.
- Rentals can be made through Hertz US website www.hertz.com, Hertz US mobile app, Hertz US phone reservations, or in-person at participating Hertz Corporate owned locations in the US.
- Must pick up and return rental to Hertz Corporate Owned locations only.
- Must pay for and complete rental between time of enrollment and 12/31/2017.
- Excludes Dollar, Thrifty, Hertz Car Sales, Rent2Buy, HERC/Hertz Equipment Rental, Hertz Entertainment Services and Donlen Fleet Management.
This is a targeted Amex Offer on business cards. When you use your Business Card from American Express OPEN with Hertz you automatically get a 5% discount credited to your American Express statement. This Amex Offer should stack with that OPEN Benefit for a total of 15% off on Hertz rentals. I saw the offer on my Business Gold Rewards Card, but check other business cards as well.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.