Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Link to Upgrade Offer For Ascend Card, 150K Hilton Points!
This offer ends 7/16/19. I was not targeted and accepted the offer and the points have already posted to my account but YMMV.
American Express is targeting some customers who have the no fee Hilton card with an offer to upgrade to Hilton Ascend (soon to be Hilton Surpass again)and get 150,000 points. The nice thing about upgrade offers is that they don’t require a hard pull and the annual fee is usually prorated the first year.
Upgrade and earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership
This time there’s a direct link to the upgrade offer, and you can easily check if you’re eligible.
The Hilton Honors American Express Ascend card earns points the following ways:
- 12X Hilton Honors bonus points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
- 6X Hilton Honors bonus points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations.
- 3X Hilton Honors bonus points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
It also offers the following perks:
- Earn a free weekend night after you spend $15,000 in a calendar year on your card.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Earn 500 Hilton Honors bonus points when you use your card to both book online and pay for your Hilton stay.
- A limited Priority Pass Lounge Membership – 10 free visits per cardmember year.
- As an American Express Ascend card member, you’ll receive Hilton Honors Gold status automatically and can upgrade yourself to Diamond status with $40,000 in spend during the calendar year.
This is an amazing deal and it is even better than the current public bonus on the Ascend Card. And you don’t even have to use a hard pull to get it. Let me know in the comments if you are eligible.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.