Some Are Seeing Upgrade Offers For Ascend Card, 150K Hilton Points!
It looks like a new batch of people are being targeted (HT: Traveling for Miles)
American Express is targeting some customers who have the no fee Hilton card with an offer to upgrade to Hilton Ascend and get 150,000 points. We have seen this offer in the past for the Aspire card. The nice thing about upgrade offers is that they don’t require a hard pull and the annual fee is usually prorated the first year.
Upgrade and earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership
The offer was sent by email or can be found at the top of the no fee Amex card page right below home, statements etc. bar.
The Hilton Honors American Express Ascend card earns points the following ways:
- 12X Hilton Honors bonus points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
- 6X Hilton Honors bonus points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations.
- 3X Hilton Honors bonus points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
It also offers the following perks:
- Earn a free weekend night after you spend $15,000 in a calendar year on your card.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Earn 500 Hilton Honors bonus points when you use your card to both book online and pay for your Hilton stay.
- A limited Priority Pass Lounge Membership – 10 free visits per cardmember year.
- As an American Express Ascend card member, you’ll receive Hilton Honors Gold status automatically and can upgrade yourself to Diamond status with $40,000 in spend during the calendar year.
This is an amazing deal and it is even better than the current public bonus on the Ascend Card. And you don’t even have to use a hard pull to get it. Let me know in the comments if you are seeing the offer as well.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.