Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Spend A Weekend In NYC For Under $350 With Hilton Timeshare Offer
Reader Kevin reached out to me to send me a link to an offer that still seems to be active. It is for a weekend in NYC for $299 plus tax. The offer is from Hilton Grand Vacations and could be a way to get a discounted weekend in New York City.
The offer is as follows:
- 3 days/2 nights in New York City for $299 plus tax ($343.13 all in)
- Stay at one of the Hilton properties in NYC (doesn’t specify)
- 15,000 Hilton Honors points (worth $60-$75)
- Flexible travel dates, you have 12 months to use it from the purchase date.
- You must attend a timeshare presentation.
- You may not participate in this promotion if you have an open, incomplete package requiring attendance at a sales presentation, or have participated in a sponsor promotion requiring attendance at a sales presentation: (i) within the last year at the property or properties promoted in this offer, or (ii) within the last six (6) months at any other properties.
The landing page says expires July 31, 2018 but when you click through it asks for your information. I didn’t go as far as to fill it out but I think it should work. If not I bet calling one of the Hilton Grand Vacations properties and asking for the offer would work as well. You may even get a better offer calling since they will usually add in a perk if you call and ask for it.
Is It A Good Deal?
That depends on when you use it. Most of the time NYC is going to be more expensive that $175 a night and points usually are in the $250-$400 range per night in value. It can be a discount for sure. The decision you need to make is whether or not that discount is worth 2 hours of your time.
If you add in the Hilton points your cost gets knocked down to the $275 range for two nights.
This was one of the few times we have a link for a timeshare offer and it appears to be open to anyone. Even though we are unsure if it works I decided to post it since it is a pretty good deal and there will be a lot of NYC travel in the upcoming months.
Please let us know if you give it a try and let us know if everything goes through or if you have to call a property etc. Getting a weekend in NYC for under $300 is tough to beat most of the time. Thanks again to Kevin for sharing it with me.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.