Get up to 30,000 Bonus Hilton Points with a Stay in the Americas
There’s a new targeted Hilton promotion that can earn you up to 30,000 points with a stay in select properties in the Americas. Let’s check the details.
Earn up to 30K Bonus Points when you stay at any participating Resort hotel in the Americas. Members who are eligible for the Promotion and then complete a stay of two (2) paid nights or more between now and January 31, 2020 will receive 5,000 Hilton Honors™ Bonus Points on each night of the stay up to 6 nights maximum.
Offers valid at participating Resorts in the Hilton Honors™ portfolio in the Americas only.
- Please note these offers are only valid for recipients of the email invitation and is not transferable.
- One time use only.
- Valid for stays between now and January 31, 2020.
- Rates are valid for single/double occupancy and are exclusive of all taxes, gratuities, incidental charges or resort fees (if applicable).
- You must provide your Hilton Honors™ account number at the time of booking.
- Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification.
- Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for Bonus Points to appear in your account.
- A ‘stay’ is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again.
A nice offer for those who have received it directly. I doubt it will work for others. You can get up to 30,000 Hilton points for an eligible stay. You need a stay of at least two nights to qualify, and you can maximize it with a 6 night stay. It’s possible that award stays will qualify as well.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.