Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Two New Amex Offers for Savings on Hotel Stays
There’s two new Amex Offers that came out today that can save you money on your next hotel stays. One is for TripFuel and the other for Country Inn & Suites and Park Inn hotels. Let’s take a look.
Country Inn & Suites and Park Inn
Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions at Country Inn & Suites or Park Inn. Book at www.countryinns.com or www.parkinn.com/americas by 5/14/2019.
- Offer valid only at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson and Park Inn by Radisson properties in the U.S. Reservations must be made online at countryinns.com or parkinn.com/americas, by using the mobile app or by calling the hotel directly.
- Excludes all other Radisson Hotel Group properties.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
Get a $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $200 or more online at tripfuel.com/amexoffer by 6/3/2019. Limit of 3 statement credits.
- Offer valid only for hotel bookings through www.tripfuel.com/amexoffer.
- Excludes all other Booking Holdings Inc. brands, such as but not limited to booking.com, priceline.com, and rocketmiles.com.
- Limit of 3 statement credits per Card Member.
The first offer gives you a 20% discount at Country Inn & Suites or Park Inn hotels. Could be useful for some cheap stays. The second is for up to a 25% discount at TripFuel, an online travel agency. Make sure you compare prices first, as they vary widely. I saw some hotels priced the same as booking directly and some others that were about 20% more expensive.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.